6″ Basic System w/ Dirt Logic Shocks – K7019DL
2005-14 Toyota Tacoma [6 LUG] 2WD/4WD
Our 6" Basic Systems include steel coilover shock spacers that utilize the stock front coilover shocks for a factory like ride. This system includes our proven IFS technology with extended length ductile iron steering knuckles and arched crossmembers for exceptional suspension ground clearance with a 1/4" thick differential skid plate, impact struts, heavy duty tie rods, rear add-a-leafs and more.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick Steel Skid Plate
- Front Coilover Spacers
- Impact Struts
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
- Rear Add-a-leaf Kit
|1||FTS26026BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS26007BK||Componet Box 2|
|1||FTS26010BK||Coilover Spacer Box|
|2||FTS810372||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi|
– California Prop 65 Warning
65. Must use 17" wheels or larger.
116. Does not fit Baja Series models.