6″ Basic System w/ Performance Shocks – K3086
This system is a great choice for Ram owners looking to keep that stock ride yet want big tires and wheels. The factory suspension is relocated with heavy duty bolt on bracketry that will provide years of trouble free service.
The system features Fabtech’s proven IFS technology with extended length ductile iron steering knuckles for proper factory electronic stability control functionality. Heavy duty 1/4” thick steel lower control arm crossmembers provide superior ground clearance while the integrated front differential skid plate adds protection to the drivetrain. Rear lift is accomplished with steel coil spring spacers that utilize the factory coil springs for stock load carrying capacity with a great highway ride.
The Basic System includes front coilover spacers that utilize the factory Coilover shocks for a stock like ride characteristic. Rear shock options include Performance twin tube or Stealth monotube shocks.
|1||FTS23200||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS23201||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS23038||Component Box 3|
|2||FTS7348||Rear Performance Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
130. Will not fit factory air suspension.
196. Must use aftermarket 20″ wheels or larger.
200. Does not fit Rebel models.
201. Does not fit vehicles equipped with OEM 22" wheel, and heavy duty bearing option.
203. Does not fit 2019 Ram 1500 classic models.