6″ Basic System w/ Rear Performance Shocks – K6003
The 6" Basic system features our proven IFS technology with extended length steering knuckles that allow the factory upper control arms to be retained in the stock location while relocating the lower control arms. The lower arms are secured to the frame with our legendary arched crossmembers for superior ground clearance with solid 1/4" thick plate construction for unsurpassed strength. Lift is accomplished via a steel coilover shock spacer system retaining the stock ride characteristics of the vehicle. The Rack and Pinion remains in the factory location decreasing installation time. Also included in this system is a 1/4" thick differential skid plate and Impact struts. Rear lift is accomplished with a Block and U-bolt system.
- Extended Length Ductile Iron Spindles
- 1/4" Thick High Arched Crossmembers
- Steel Coilover Spacers
- Impact Struts
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS25005BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS25006BK||Component Box 2|
|2||FTS7299||Rear Performance Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
60. Fits extended and crew cab models only.
64. Long bed models may require use of carrier bearing spacer kit (FTS95000).