6″ Basic System w/ Rear Performance Shocks – K6008
This system feature Fabtech’s proven IFS technology with extended length ductile iron steering knuckles for proper factory electronic stability control functionality. Heavy duty 1/4" thick steel lower control arm crossmembers provide superior ground clearance while the integrated front differential skid plate adds protection to the drivetrain. Rear lift is accomplished with a block and u bolt configuration.
The Basic System includes front coilover spacers that utilize the factory Coilover shocks for a stock like ride characteristic.
- Extended Length Ductile Iron Spindles
- 1/4" Thick High Arched Crossmembers
- Steel Coilover Spacers
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS25021||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS25022||Component Box 2|
|2||FTS7333||Rear Performance Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
15. Will experience some loss of turning radius.
176. Will not fit Titan XD models.
205. Does not fit Pro-4x models.