6″ BASIC SYSTEM W/ REAR STEALTH SHOCKS – K1068M
2014-18 Chevy Silverado 1500 | GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
Our 6” Basic System has been designed utilizing our industry leading crossmember and spindle technology.
Lift is accomplished by utilizing the factory front Coilover shocks with steel spacers that helps retain the stock ride of the front suspension. Extensive design work was given to the extended length steering knuckles specifically for the Aluminum component version keeping track width near stock and working properly with the Stablitrac® safety functions.
The front differential is relocated with heavy duty brackets while a tightly formed 1/4 ” thick steel skid plate provides protection for offroad use. The rear suspension is upgraded with add a leafs and 5” tall blocks and u bolts. The stock rear shocks are replaced with Stealth Shocks for increase dampening.
- Front lower control arm Crossmember forms to bottom of frame without cutting
- Offset ductile Steering Knuckles keep tires under fenders
- Includes Crossmember cross tubes to distribute front suspension impact loads
- No disassembly of factory coilover assembly required for installation
- Systems compatible with factory Stablitrac®
|1||FTS21137||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21138||Coilover Spacer Kit|
|1||FTS21139||Component Box 2 – Aluminum|
|2||FTS6240||Rear Stealth Shock|
– California Prop 65 Warning
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
127. Fits models with Factory Forged Silver Aluminum UCA or Stamped Black Steel UCA.
136. Some vehicles may experience front driveline vibration in 4WD. Order FTS21192 CV Driveshaft Kit if occurs.
There are no reviews yet.