6″ Performance System w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic Shocks – K7010DL
2007-15 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD
Our Tundra systems feature extended length ductile iron steering knuckles that have been designed to operate within the factory steering geometry. This geometry provides proper turning radius with oversized tires and wheels. The factory lower control arms are relocated with high arched 1/4" thick steel crossmembers with an integrated differential skid plate for protection against offroad obstacles. The factory front sway bar is retained and utilizes sway bar drops. The Performance system includes our Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks for aggressive offroad use with a good highway ride and utilizes a 3" block and u-bolt system for rear lift.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick Steel Skid Plate
- Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers
- Impact Struts
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS26020BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS26021BK||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS26060||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers|
|2||FTS810602||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi|
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
69. Double Cab & CrewMax 5.7L w/ Auto Trans only.
114. Will not allow use of 17″ wheels.
168. Will not work on TRD PRO models.
There are no reviews yet.