6″ PERFORMANCE SYSTEM W/ PERFORMANCE SHOCKS – K1014
2001-10 Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500HD | GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 2WD/4WD
Our 6" system for 2001-10 GM HD’s has been designed to provide superior suspension performance for daily driving or for offroad. This is accomplished using our proven one piece lower control arm crossmembers and extended length steering knuckles with a multitude of shock absorber options. The 1/4" thick arched lower control arms crossmembers include an integrated front differential skid plate, crossmembers support tubes and rear impact struts to distribute front suspension impact loads through the frame evenly. A new knuckle design was introduced in 2007 with this system that provides reduced track width to keep the tires under the fenders. This system also includes torsion bar drop mounts, extended length sway bar links with urethane bushings, front and rear bump stop brackets, and rear blocks.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Torsion Bar Drop Brackets
- Impact Struts
- Billet Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS21008BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21009BK||Component Box 2|
|2||FTS7191||Front Performance Shocks|
|2||FTS7333||Rear Performance Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
3. Non dually models only.
4. Larger tires cannot be installed on OEM wheels.
12. Does not fit models with Quadrasteer.
14. Can not use OEM wheel & tire.
15. Will experience some loss of turning radius.
50. Installation requires welding.