6″ Performance System w/ Performance Shocks – K7003
1995.5-04 Toyota Tacoma 4 Cyl. 2WD/4WD [6 Lug]
Our 6” Performance System features specially valved extended length front shocks that utilize the stock coil springs for a factory like ride. Massive extended length ductile iron steering knuckles attach to high arched lower control arm crossmembers for superior strength. A 1/4” thick steel skid plate protects the front differential. Included in this system includes preinstalled wheel bearings, seals and ball joints for a quick installation. Please note that this is a “bolt on” system that requires precision hydraulic press work to install.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick Steel Skid Plate
- Impact Struts
- Rear Add-a-leafs
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS26000BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS26003BK||Component Box 2|
|2||FTS7267||Rear Performance Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
67. Precision hydraulic press work required.
133. Will not work with a body lift.