6″ RTS® SYSTEM W/ PERFORMANCE SHOCKS – K1046
2011-19 Chevy Silverado 2500HD | GMC Sierra 2500HD 2WD/4WD
Fabtech’s cutting edge RTS® system has now been developed for the all new GM HD platform. The 6” RTS® utilizes a patent pending bracket system that keep the torsion bars raised up, in the stock location. This feature provides superior ground clearance at the frame as there are no torsion bars hanging down to become high centered on or damaged when offroading.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- RTS® Torsion Bar Brackets
- Billet Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS21092||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21093||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS21094||Component Box 3|
|2||FTS7338||Front Performance Shocks|
|2||FTS7333||Rear Performance Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
55. Must use aftermarket 18″ wheels or larger.
60. Fits extended and crew cab models only.
199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.