8″ PERFORMANCE SYSTEM W/ STEALTH SHOCKS – K1015M
2001-06 Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500HD | GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 2WD/4WD
The 8" Performance Suspension System is accomplished via one-piece cast drop down steering knuckles attaching to heavy-duty 1/4" thick, high arched lower control arm crossmembers with tubular upper control arms. Fabtech’s combination of steering knuckle, high arched crossmembers and upper control arms provides an excellent ride quality with high ground clearance. This system will provide a true 8 inches of lift without adjustment to the torsion bars allowing the use of 37" tall tires. The front differential is properly relocated to eliminate front driveshaft vibration on 2001-06 vehicles with the stock driveshaft. On late model 2007-08 vehicles with Magna 1625 transfer cases the system requires the use of a CV front driveshaft to address high speed 4WD use. New tubular upper control arms fit into the stock frame pockets using urethane bushings. Upper control arms include double shock mounting tabs for integration with Fabtech’s optional front dual shock hoop system. The front suspension is completed with an differential skid plate, tubular crossmember supports and impact struts while the torsion bar drop down brackets properly align the torsion bars to the relocated stock lower control arms. The rear suspension is lifted using a 4" block kit with 2" add a leafs. The system is completed with rear bump stop brackets and a rear driveshaft carrier bearing drop bracket.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- New Tubular Upper Control Arms
- Torsion Bar Drop Brackets
- Impact Struts
- Billet Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Add-a-leaf
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS21011BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21012BK||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS21013BK||Component Box 3|
|2||FTS6192||Front Stealth Shocks|
|2||FTS6063||Rear Stealth Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
3. Non dually models only.
10. Requires welding, exhaust, and possible front drive shaft mods.
12. Does not fit models with Quadrasteer.
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
15. Will experience some loss of turning radius.
21. Front Driveshaft modification required or order CV Driveshaft (FTS91004).