Aluminum Uniball Upper Control Arms – FTS22292
2017-19 Ford F150 Raptor 4WD – Fits 0-4" Lifts
Fabtech’s high quality Billet Upper Control Arms are the ultimate upgrade for increased suspension strength and aggressive offroad use. Built of 6061 aluminum with thick cross sections, they will reduce suspension flex and provide a more positive road feel.
These UCA’s feature large PTFE lined 1.250" ID Stainless Steel Uniball bearings and 17-4 Stainless Steel pins that are designed to handle rugged offroad driving. The Uniballs allow for 12" increased wheel travel when paired with Dirt Logic Coilover shocks. The heat treated Stainless Steel Uniball pin is tapered to fit into the stock BJ taper for an easy return to stock feature.
On the frame side of the Arms high quality FK 3/4" heim ends are used to eliminate control arm deflection. These FK 3/4" heims create a solid mounting point to the frame for the UCA with unsurpassed longevity. Stainless steel threaded adjusters on the arms allows the heims to be adjusted on the vehicle to dial in the front suspension alignment.
The stunning black anodized finish with flawless machine work will make these Billet UCA’s the crown jewel of your vehicle’s suspension.
- Allows for 12" travel with Dirt Logic Coilovers
- 6061 Billet Aluminum with thick cross sections for strength
- PTFE lined 1.250" Stainless Steel FK Uniballs for severe offroad use
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Uniball Pins fit into stock BJ taper
- 3/4" Stainless Steel FK Heim Ends with threaded adjusters
- Billet Uniball cap keeps dirt and debris out
- Compatible with Fox Live Valve shocks
- Arms are adjustable to provide increase front end align ability
- Stunning black anodizing with flawless machine work
|1||FTS22292||Uniball Upper Control Arms|
– California Prop 65 Warning