Auxiliary Shock Kit – Front Performance Shocks & Rear Performance Shocks – K9005
2015-21 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 4WD
Sprinter vans that have been upfitted for overlanding and /or carrying additional cargo weight often need more damping capacity than what the factory struts and shocks can provide. Fabtech addresses this problem with our heavy-duty auxiliary shock kit and Performance twin tube shocks.
These heavy-duty front auxiliary shock mounts are built with 1/4" thick steel and attach to the suspension subframe only. There is no attachment to the unibody structure. This type of mounting is vastly superior to other shock kits that mount to the unibody. By mounting to the subframe it helps isolate road noise and eliminates potential stress to the unibody. With only two holes to drill for installation it takes about 1-2 hours with no removal of the interior required.
This Sprinter auxiliary shock kit with the Performance twin tube shocks is a great upgrade for Sprinter owners looking for increased suspension damping for highway and offroad trails.
- Additional shock damping for upfitted van and/or hauling heavy cargo
- Brackets attach to subframe for a quiet ride
- No interior removal required for installation
- Compatible with Fabtech Coil Assist kit
|1||FTS28001||Auxiliary Shock Kit|
|1||FTS28011||Front Wheel Spacer Kit|
|2||FTS7163||Front Performance Shock|
|2||FTS7231||Rear Performance Shock|
– California Prop 65 Warning
248. Contains front wheel spacer kit only. For rear wheel spacer kit, order additional 1 each FTS28011.