Dual Steering Stabilizer System (Opposing Style) w/ Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shocks – FTS22304
2017-20 Ford F250/F350 4WD
Obtain increased control of oversized tires and wheels with Fabtech’s Dirt Logic 2.25 Dual Steering Stabilizer kit. This bolt on kit provides damping for the stock steering system of the vehicle to reduce tire shake caused by large tires both on and offroad.
Steering stabilizers that are located on the front axle can take a beating from rocks and road debris causing small chips in the stabilizer body and piston rod that lead to rust. The Dirt Logic 2.25 stabilizers feature stainless steel bodies and NitroSteel® piston rods for maximum corrosion resistance. No other steering stabilizer has these high quality materials.
- Provides increased damping to the stock steering when using large tires
- Dual Stabilizers are mounted opposing for maximum tire control
- Stainless steel bodies and NitroSteel piston rods provide maximum corrosion resistance
- Bolt on installation
|1||FTS22304||Dual Dirt Logic Resi Steering Stabilizer (Opposing Style)|
– California Prop 65 Warning
209. Fits 4″ Fabtech suspension systems only.
213. Does not fit vehicles eqquipped with Tremor Off-Road package.