Front Differential Cover Skid Plate [M210 Axle] – FTS24299
2018-22 Jeep JL Rubicon Only 4WD
2020-22 Jeep Gladiator 4WD
This heavy duty product functions as protective differential gear inspection cover and skid plate as one unit. It offers protection to the differential gears with 1/4" thick steel construction to ward off frontal impacts of rocks while a contoured skid plate provides protection to the bottom of the diff housing.
Jeep front axles have the differential gear drain plug at the bottom most part of the housing. This position lends itself to becoming impacted by rocks and obstacles when offroad. When the drain plug is impacted, it can become deformed and/or pulled out of the housing. This causes leakage of the differential fluid and can lead to gear failure within 50 miles. A known problem. Often the axle housing must be repaired by welding and rethreading or replacing all it together once the damage occurs.
Fabtech’s design solves this problem with the form fitting skid plate that protects the drain plug while featuring an access hole to the drain plug when service is required.
The contouring design of this unit is vastly superior to an add on skid plate that takes away ground clearance that is vital when offroading.
- Protects front diff housing drain plug against damage
- Class leading skid plate ground clearance
- Double the frontal crush strength over stock
- Center section constructed of 1/4" thick steel
- Increased fluid capacity for optimum gear lubrication
- 3/8" Thick steel ring eliminates lip bending
- Triple 3/8" thick steel gussets protect mounting bolts
- Most affordable heavy duty differential cover and skid plate on the market
- Patent Pending
– California Prop 65 Warning
There are no reviews yet.