Uniball Upper Control Arms – FTS22331
2021 Ford F150 4WD – Fits 4" – 6" Lifts
Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms (UCA) provide increased strength to the front suspension by replacing the stock F150 ball joint upper arms that can become worn and eventually fail under aggressive offroad use. These heavy duty upper arms are designed for longevity in rugged offroad conditions. They provide additional caster to the vehicle compared to the stock arms. The increased caster helps the handling and tracking of the vehicle with oversized tires.
The top quality construction of these arms includes 1.25" OD x .120" wall 4130 Chromoly steel tubing. This stout construction adds rigidity and strength to the F150 front suspension.
High quality 1" FK Stainless PTFE lined Uniball bearings are utilized in place of the small factory ball joints and allow for increased travel without bind. The UCA’s attach to the frame with quality urethane bushings. This helps reduce road noise with less deflection than stock rubber resulting in a more positive road feel.
Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms are an excellent upgrade to stock or lifted suspension systems for drivers that demand the best for their vehicle.
- Arms replace factory ball joint UCA w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless Steel American Uniball for increased suspension strength
- Additional caster is built into Arms for enhanced drive ability with oversized tires
- 1.25" OD x .120" wall 4130 Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in the stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- 17-4 Stainless steel misalignments for proper clearance of large Uniballs throughout the travel range
- Billet Uniball cap keeps dirt and debris out
- .250" wall DOM bushing barrels with welded gussets for strength