Uniball Upper Control Arms Only – FTS21283
2020-21 Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500HD | GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 4WD – Fits 0 & 6″ Lifts
Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms are designed to replace the factory ball joint arms to strengthen the front suspension for aggressive offroad use. They are an excellent upgrade due to the additional one degree of caster when running oversized tires
The tubular Upper Control Arms feature 1.50” OD, .120” wall 4130 chromoly tubing with 1” diameter Stainless Steel FK Uniballs that attach to the factory spindle taper with 17-4 stainless steel pins. Large urethane pivot bushings at the frame help to reduce chassis noise and vibration.
These Uniball Upper Control Arms have been designed to work with stock height vehicles or with Fabtech 6” RTS Lift kit.
- Replaces the stock upper ball joint arms w/ super strong 1” ID Stainless American FK Uniball
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for enhanced road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- Additional caster is built into Arms for enhanced align ability
- Billet Uniball cap keeps dirt and debris out
- Arms are direct replacements for factory arms on suspensions that require additional strength for aggressive offroad use