Uniball Upper Control Arms Only – FTS23039
2009-18 Ram 1500 4WD – Fits 0 & 6" Lifts
Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms provide increased strength to the front suspension by replacing the stock ball joint upper arms that can become worn and eventually fail under aggressive offroad use. These heavy duty upper arms are designed for longevity in rugged offroad conditions. They also feature additional caster compared to stock upper arms for superior on road use with oversized tires.
The top quality construction of these arms include .120" wall 1.250" OD 4130 Chromoly tubing and 1" FK Stainless PTFE lined Uniballs. The 17-4 Stainless Steel heat treated Uniball pins fit into the factory ball joint tapers without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature.
Fabtech uses 17-4 Stainless steel for the misalignments that provide proper clearance of the 1" Uniballs throughout the travel range. On the frame side of the upper arms, there are quality urethane bushings that help reduce road noise while providing longevity.
Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms are an excellent upgrade to stock or lifted suspension systems for drivers that demand the best for their vehicle.
- Arms eliminate factory upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless Steel American Uniball for increased suspension strength
- Additional caster is built into Arms for enhanced align ability with oversized tires
- 1.250" OD .120" wall 4130 Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- 17-4 Stainless steel misalignments for proper clearance of large Uniballs throughout the travel range
- .250 wall DOM bushing barrels with welded gussets for strength