Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms provide increased strength to the front suspension by replacing the stock ball joint upper arms that can become worn and eventually fail under aggressive offroad use. These heavy duty upper arms are designed for longevity in rugged offroad conditions. They also feature additional caster compared to stock upper arms for superior on road use with oversized tires.
Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms are an excellent upgrade to stock or lifted suspension systems for drivers that demand the best for their vehicle.
UNIBALL UPPER CONTROL ARMS
- Arms eliminate factory upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless Steel American Uniball for increased suspension strength
- Additional caster is built into Arms for enhanced align ability with oversized tires
- 1.50" OD .120" wall 4130 Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- 17-4 Stainless steel misalignments for proper clearance of large Uniballs throughout the travel range
- .250 wall DOM bushing barrels with welded gussets for strength
ALUMINUM UNIBALL UPPER CONTROL ARMS
- 6061 Billet Aluminum with thick cross sections for strength
- PTFE lined 1” Stainless Steel FK Uniballs for severe offroad use
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Uniball Pins fit into stock BJ taper
- Arms are adjustable to provide increase front end align ability
- Stunning black anodizing with flawless machine work