3″ Ball Joint UCA Lift Kit – Front & Rear Shock Spacers – K1184
2021-23 Chevy Tahoe/Suburban 4WD | GMC Yukon/Yukon XL 4WD
Fabtech’s GM 3" Lift Kit has been designed to upgrade late model 1500 SUV’s equipped with factory standard suspension with increased clearance to run 35" tall tires while retaining the stock ride quality.
The front suspension receives Fabtech’s high quality Ball Joint Upper Control Arms that are vastly superior to the stock arms providing strength and longevity to the vehicle. They are construction of 1.25" OD, .120" wall DOM tubing with heavy duty high angle ball joints. These ball joints are substantially larger than the factory and offer increased operating angles without bind at full droop.
The replacement UCA’s have been designed to work in conjunction with Fabtech’s coil spring spacers providing 3" of lift utilizing the factory GM Coilover shocks.
The rear receives extended length upper link arms to allow for increased travel without bind. The geometry of these links allows for proper alignment to the rear independent suspension with the new ride height. As with the front the rear also receives coil spring spacers that utilize the factory GM Coilover shocks.
This popular lift kit is perfect for GM SUV owners looking to run larger tires and retain the factory ride with proper alignablity at an economical price.
- Heavy duty DOM tube control arms for additional suspension strength
- Large high angle ball joint for no bind throughout the suspension travel
- Allows for factory specification alignment front and rear
- Retains factory Coilover for a stock ride quality
- Perfect system for the daily driver that wants increased clearance to run 35" tires
- Free 5 year 60,000 mile Powertrain Warranty
- Economically priced GM lift kit with Fabtech quality
– California Prop 65 Warning
166. Will not fit models with factory magneride shocks.
232. Will not fit models equipped with adaptive air ride suspension.