3″ Trail II System w/ Stealth Shocks – K4052M
2007-18 Jeep JK 4WD [4-DOOR]
This Short Arm system replaces all four lower link arms due to their vulnerability to obstacles during offroad use.
The heavy duty Link Arms have factory parallel joint angles to reduce bushing wear. Constructed of .250″ thick wall tubing they are guaranteed not to bend. Fabtech’s 5 Ton Joints® are included and come with a lifetime warranty against wearing out. The front adjustable Track Bar and bolt on rear track bar bracket with gusset recenters the axles for the increased ride height.
System includes Fabtech’s Standard coil springs for great on and offroad suspension performance.
Perfect system for rocks, trail and overland expedition use.
- Front & Rear Short Arm Lower Links
- Standard Front & Rear Coil Springs
- Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Front Sway Bar LInks
- Rear Track Bar Bracket w/Support
- Front & Rear Brake Lines
- E-brake Bracket
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
- Optional Upper Links Available
|1||FTS24162||FRONT & REAR STANDARD COILS|
|1||FTS24128||FRONT & REAR SHORT ARM LOWER LINKS|
|1||FTS24129||1.75”-5” CHROMOLY FRONT TRACK BAR|
|1||FTS24130||STANDARD BOX KIT|
|2||FTS6021||FRONT STEALTH MONOTUBE|
|2||FTS6265||REAR STEALTH MONOTUBE|
– California Prop 65 Warning
148. Exhaust Spacer (FTS24126) required on all 2012-17 Jeep Wranglers.
249. For heavy offroad use, front driveshaft is required. Order FTS94057.
250. For heavy offroad use, rear driveshaft is required. See a quality driveline supplier to order.
There are no reviews yet.