3″ Trail System w/ Performance Shocks – K4090
2007-18 Jeep JK 4WD [4-DOOR]
This Short Arm system replaces all four lower link arms due to their vulnerability to obstacles during offroad use.
The heavy duty Link Arms have factory parallel joint angles to reduce bushing wear. Constructed of .250″ thick wall tubing they are guaranteed not to bend. Fabtech’s 5 Ton Joints® are included and come with a lifetime warranty against wearing out. The weld on 1/4″ thick steel Track Bar brackets properly maintain the roll center of the vehicle with the increased ride height.
System includes Fabtech’s Standard coil springs for balanced on and offroad suspension performance.
Great system for rocks, trail and overland expedition use.
- Front & Rear Short Arm Lower Links
- Standard Front & Rear Coil Springs
- Front Sway Bar LInks
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Rear Brake Line Drop Bracket
- E-brake Bracket
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
- Optional Upper Links Available
|1||FTS24162||FRONT & REAR STANDARD COILS|
|1||FTS24128||FRONT & REAR SHORT ARM LOWER LINKS|
|1||FTS24183||STANDARD BOX KIT|
|2||FTS7236||FRONT PERFORMANCE SHOCK|
|2||FTS7265||REAR PERFORMANCE SHOCK|
– California Prop 65 Warning
148. EXHAUST SPACER (FTS24126) REQUIRED ON ALL 2012-16 JEEP WRANGLERS.
249. For heavy offroad use, front driveshaft is required. Order FTS94057.
250. For heavy offroad use, rear driveshaft is required. See a quality driveline supplier to order.