4″ PERFORMANCE SYSTEM W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.25 RESI SHOCKS & REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCKS – K1122DL
2011-19 Chevy Silverado 2500HD | GMC Sierra 2500HD 2WD/4WD
Fabtech’s 4″ Performance systems utilize their proven heavy duty construction and design features for a robust suspension upgrade. The 4″ system features high arched lower control arm crossmembers constructed of 1/4″ thick steel for maximum strength. The Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles retain the near stock track width keeping tires under the fender for a clean appearance. Rear lift is accomplished with a block and u-bolt configuration.
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
|1||FTS21230||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21231||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS21232||Component Box 3|
|1||FTS801262D||Front Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shock|
|1||FTS801262P||Front Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shock|
|2||FTS810942||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shock|
– California Prop 65 Warning
55. Must use aftermarket 18″ wheels or larger.
60. Fits extended and crew cab models only.
199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.
There are no reviews yet.