6″ Performance System w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic Shocks – K3055DL
2013-18 Ram 1500 4WD
Our Ram 1500 6” system features Fabtech’s proven IFS technology with extended length steering knuckles for proper factory electronic stability control functionality. Heavy duty 1/4” thick steel lower control arm crossmembers provide superior ground clearance while the integrated front differential skid plate adds protection to the drivetrain.
In the Basic system lift is accomplished via a steel coilover shock spacer system retaining the stock ride characteristics of the vehicle.
Rear lift is accomplished with replacement performance coil springs along with new upper and lower link arms for the proper pinion angle.
- 1/4" Thick High Arched Crossmembers
- Extended Length Ductile Iron Spindles
- 1/4" Thick Differential Skid Plate
- Coilover Shock Spacers
- Rear Coil Springs
- Rear Upper & Lower Link Arms
|1||FTS23040||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS23041||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS23157||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers|
|2||FTS810952||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi Shocks|
– California Prop 65 Warning
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
29. Rear springs may reduce load carrying capacity.
55. Must use 18" wheels or larger.
105. Will not fit 1500 MegaCab models.
130. Will not fit factory rear air suspension.
163. Vehicles equipped with 2 piece driveshaft require FTS419.