1.5″ Coil Assist Kit – No Shocks – K9009
2015-21 Mercedes Sprinter 3500 4WD
The front suspension of a Sprinter van utilizes a MacPherson strut to provide damping. The stock struts leave a lot to be desired on their own once you upfit the van for overland use or haul cargo. Fabtech offers a solution to this problem by utilizing a Bilstein strut with their high-quality cold wound coil spring.
The coil springs are positioned around the strut bodies. They provide an additional lift to the vehicle of 1"-1.5" over stock. This creates increased ground clearance and clearance of larger tires for off-road use. Additionally, they help reduce sway for vans with full interior build-outs or hauling heavy cargo.
The coil springs utilize billet aluminum upper and lower coils seats that slide over the strut. They are positioned to the correct ride height and create a secure mounting for the springs.
To further enhance the vehicle’s suspension Fabtech recommends their Auxiliary Front Shock Mounts with Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks for a complete upgrade. This combination will help improve the ride characteristics of the vehicle well beyond stock. It will provide a very compliant highway ride while improving performance for off-highway use.
- The high-quality cold-wound coil springs for longevity and ride quality
- Billet aluminum upper and lower coils seats properly locate the coil springs
- Increases ride height for more ground clearance and helps reduce body sway
- Can be paired with Fabtech Auxiliary Shock Mounts and Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks for a complete upgrade
- Retains factory travel and alignment
|1||FTS28012||Coil Assist Kit w/o Shocks|
|1||FTS28010||Rear Box Kit|
|1||FTS28002||Front Hub Spacer Kit|
– California Prop 65 Warning
247. For use with Bilstein B4 or B6 struts only.